Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Charlotte's first trip to a children's musem

We went to a cute little children's museum this morning. It was small, but we had a great time. I think Charlotte enjoyed the water table and their huge climbing structure the most. She was very apprehensive of the structure at first, but once we started going through it, she kept wanting to go and go. I definitely got a good workout with that! I was a hot, sweaty mess when we got out of the structure! We will probably go back again, but I don't think it's worth us buying a membership. I was hoping it would be, but it's not. We are going to try another one next week. It's a little farther, but I have heard it's really great. If we like that one a lot, we will get a membership there, it's cheaper then the one we went to today!

 Here is the Curvy Climber! We had such a blast crawling through this thing!




Here is Charlotte crawling through the climber!

She is working hard!

Sliding down a bump!

Mama, help me!! :)

You can see the determination in her face.

Sliding down....this was so much fun!

This picture is blurry, but I love it! 
She really liked sliding down the huge bumps!



Charlotte really enjoyed playing in the water table. 
We came back here before we left too. She was standing up and playing like a big girl!


Look at my big girl! :)

Another little play space she enjoyed.

Getting ready to go down the big slide. With help from mama, 
she was able to climb the ladder to get up here.

Enjoying some lunch before we left for the day.


Now my girl is napping, she went down a little later than normal, but she was exhausted! I think I wore her out. This was definitely a great way to spend the morning on a VERY HOT day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment