Monday, July 16, 2012

Lazy day at home

Today Charlotte and I had a lazy morning watching Curious George, eating breakfast, and relaxing together. We had a few errands to run, including picking up some fresh berries at a local farm. Mmm....I love fresh berries. It has been so hot around here the last few days and tomorrow is supposed to be even hotter! I've been trying to limit our time outside, but it does get a little boring when we do. I filled up her pool this morning and hopefully after her occupational therapy this afternoon, she'll be able to take a dip in the pool. I'm considering a local children's museum tomorrow....we'll see!

Starting our morning with Curious George while mama gets some breakfast ready.


Nummy! Leftover blueberry pancakes daddy made on Saturday.


Berries from the local organic farm. These are so yummy!

Lunch today was eaten on the couch. Fresh blueberries, cheese, 
and some yummy organic teddy grahams. That's what she
told me she wanted for lunch. That works for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment