Sunday, July 22, 2012

Horseback riding and relaxing

Saturday mornings Charlotte has her horseback riding, which is part of her early intervention. She loves it and has been doing it since she was 15 months old and will probably continue to do it until she is 3 and graduates from EI. She's been using a saddle for the last month or so and she looks so big and so much like a toddler. :( My baby is growing up!


Later while Charlotte was napping, I started going through some of her baby clothes to see what I felt like selling and what I wanted to keep. Whenever I do laundry and stuff, she loves to get into the clothes and she looks at them and throws them around and just acts silly. I can never put her clothes away when she is in her room. :) She saw the clothes and she kept trying to get into the pile of clothes, it was hysterical. I was trying to stop her and she was laughing so hard. Dave decided to take some pictures because she was being so funny with it.

Trying to get the clothes and me tickling her. She loved this!


I laid down on the clothes and she was trying to push me off.

I put a baby hat on her and she didn't really like it! :)

Trying to pull something from me.

She spent most of the rest of the afternoon playing with her dollhouse.
In the last few days she has started playing with it more and more. She woke up this morning asking for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment